Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas 2008

It's been two weeks since Christmas 2008. I haven't really written anything during the Christmas season. My christmas season has been fun and way nice. You see, i don't like writing nice things, I prefer ranting. But, all in all, as I've mentioned, my Christmas 2008 went really great. My family and my wife's family spent Christmas together in Baguio. My wife's from Baguio and they have a house there. The weather was great, freezing to some, and the atmosphere was generally calm and jovial. Well, there were a few religious-schism moments, but things worked out okay. We had several turista moments: boating, horseback riding, sight-seeing and mind-numbing picture taking.

Christmas 2008 was nice. Hope to have better ones in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment